How do I get started?
Ebiwrite is a web-based tool, which means you can use it wherever you can get online. Signup and get started today.
Since Ebiwrite is a hosted application, we do all the boring stuff: backup translations, maintain security, upgrade software, while you're left to do the most important thing: write.
What's it for?
- Write translations and organise them with tags
- Upload files and documents
- Go back in time with version control
- Create your own personalised dictionaries, and share them with other Ebiwrite users
- Draft translations on any computer or phone with Internet access
- Dual-panel editor that allows you to view your source text and translation at the same time
- Unobtrusive auto-save. Set a timer to save automatically so you don't lose your work
- Version control. Made a mistake in a translation? Go back in time to a previous save!
- Organise your translations with tags. Tags even allow you to create groups of translations (useful for books!)
- Quickly find translations with a live-search on every page
- Prepare translations for print by changing fonts
- Store files. Keep your translation files (PDFs, Word documents, images) in Ebiwrite so you can access them anywhere
- Use images as a translation source
- Organise files with tags
|Ebiwrite works with popular phone web browsers. Just go to http://youraccount.ebiwrite.com/mob!||Your translations look great printed from Ebiwrite.||Developers can get more out of Ebiwrite by using the API.|